Thursday, May 23, 2013

Floral for Days

Floor length floral...vintage!  Bright floral print is seen everywhere lately.  I just about died when I saw this maxi dress at my local vintage treasure chest.  Even though the sleeves were a bit baggy, I pushed them up my arm to keep the dress from looking like "little house on the prairie." Still in love with jeweled collar necklaces, I adore how it takes the dress to a new modern level.  It
lays so nicely on the high neck of the dress.  I kept the look edgy with chain-link bracelets and stacked them with a 'blinged-out' watch.  Then, ...the shoes, the shoes!  ...they are blue, suede, stacked heeled pumps to bring out the electric blue in the print.  If there is chance to wear a bright bold lip, I take it!!!!  I pulled out the bright orange colored flowers in the dress with a dark coral lipstick.

Dress: Vintage Shoes: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Lipstick: MAC Lady Bug

1 comment:

  1. Love the pairing of vintage with F21...you have a great eye for flair!

    ReplyDelete