Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday Suit

It's my birthday!!!  And I'll wear what I want to!!!

For some reason, I think I was a hard core rap star in a previous life.  I loooove gansta rap among other genres...I bump it in my car and, yes, I do get those weird looks.  So, when I scored a Puma tracksuit for 1/2 price at the Camarillo Outlets, I instantly zipped up my jacket and through on my gold chain.  Wouldn't you?!

Feeling the adventurous and having to be outfit appropriate to go bowling, I threw on some leopard pants, of course!  Under my jacket, a linen halter top kept me cool to through those strikes.  And my wedge sneakers gave me some height, which I love.





I celebrated with my family by going bowling!   It was so much fun being active with my family.  We usually go out to dinner or brunch.  This outing was such a breath of fresh air! 


Top: Madewell here  Pants: Forever 21 here  Shoes: Nike here
Necklace: Forever 21  Watch: Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment